1.03.2014

January Thank You

Did you get your new Stampin' UP! catalog yet?   If you are a customer of mine, then you should have received yours in the mail.  If you didn't, please email me to let me know and I will ship one out to you.  (cr8tvblessings@hotmail.com) Today is the day the new Occasions catalog is released.  You can check out all the new products right now by clicking HERE and going to my Online Store.


You might be wondering what some of my favorite products are.   There are so many that I love it's hard to pick my favorite.   You will be seeing many of them over the next few weeks.   Today's card showcases 2 of my favorites, the Fresh Prints DSP stack and the Hip Notes Stamp Set.  Both are so fresh and trendy!


My thank you card is super easy to make and would be great for the guys to send too.  (Although I would leave off the heart if my boys were sending this card... unless they are sending it to Grandma)   I cut the paper into strips of various sizes, then cut the fish tail ends out of the bottom and layered them on my card.


This card is so cute, easy and fun to make that I am going to make one for each of you that places an order with me in the month of January as my way of saying thank you.  What are your favorites from the new catalog?

Creative Blessings,
Heather North

Supplies:
Stamps: Hip Notes
Paper: Fresh Prints DSP Stack, Whisper White
Ink: Coastal Cabana, Real Red
Misc: Finishing Touches Edgelit, Heart Punch, Corner Chomper

Fresh Prints Designer Series Paper Stack
Fresh Prints DSP Stack

Hip Notes
Hip Notes

Finishing Touches Edgelits Dies
Finishing Touches Edgelit

4 comments:

Kristie Goulet said...

Love this card, Heather! That DSP is awesome!

Anonymous said...

Of course, you make everything look easy! =)

Deb Van Caster said...

Very easy to replicate - thanks for the idea!! Of course, I didn't get that stamps set--so I'll have to raid my stash and see what I've got. :)

Heather North said...

The great thing is that any thank you will work.